- Post Updated: 2021-04-28 00:32:57
- Bedrooms: 2
- Bathrooms: 1
- Floors: 1
- Area: 73 m²
- Year built: 1960
- Chattels remaining: Fixed floor coverings, Stove, Dishwasher, Burglar Alarm, Heat pump, Curtains, HRV System, Filtered Water Tap, Gate Remote
- Living area: Open plan
- Bedroom 2: Double and Built-in / wardrobe
- Main bathroom: Separate shower
- Water Supply: Town supply
- Kitchen: Modern, Dishwasher, Upright stove, Rangehood and Finished in Other (Composite)
- Main bedroom: Double and Built-in-robe
- Bedroom 3: -
- Laundry: In bathroom
- Outdoor living: Entertainment area (Partly covered), Garden, BBQ area
- Other Features: Security system, Smoke alarms
Real Estate Gold in DGZ
PRIVATE VIEWING AVAILABLE ON REQUEST. It’s not too late to view this exceptional quality DGZ unit.
This sunny brick and tile unit is a fantastic opportunity for any savvy buyer or investor looking for a quality investment.
Extremely tidy, a brick and tile beauty, located on a quiet leafy street in the highly sought-after Double Grammar Zone.
With a great layout you have two good sized bedrooms, a sunny generous-sized living, modern kitchen and bathroom.
A fantastic asset here is your generous sized exclusive-use courtyard, ideal for a BBQ with friends or some peace and tranquility outdoors.
Other great extras include a heat pump (for heating and cooling), HRV and two off street parks – one in the general parking area and one under your own carport in your private courtyard.
Situated on a quiet street, this unit is one of seven units on a tidy block and enjoys the coveted corner position, which is very desirable for both privacy and sunshine.
This property is exceptionally tidy and in an unbeatable location for shops, amenities, Cornwall Park and access to transport links. It also enjoys the best central school zones: Auckland Boys Grammar, Epsom Girls Grammar, Remuera Intermediate and Cornwall Park Primary School.
It is quite literally real estate gold for buyers that have an eye for quality and location.
View on map / Neighborhood
This style property is located in Auckland is currently and has been listed on Sarah & Julie. This property is listed at . It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, and is 73 m². The property was built in 1960 year.